http://aplcomputercamp2008.blogspot.fr/

"This is my first post of compter camp
Today is my first day of computer camp. At computer camp I want to learn how to make a website. will be so cool to make new stuff that i never been taught before." "In computer camp i used photo
shop and it was great!
i learned how to design pictures like this
this one here and at first it was hard but i got the hang of it. And i give that to my counselors for helping me do this.This is my creation for
for the day."



Last day of computer camp
The last day of computer camp was fun we had pizza and we had free time all day.Mr. scott is the best computer teacher ever. We had ice cream on Thursday it was good and it was homemade and I got the recipe

 

"youtube: I like to go to youtube because it entertains me. I like to watch the funny clips and funny mistakes. I think everybody should go to youtube. http://www.youtube.com/"

"TODAY'S THE LAST DAY OF COMPUTER CAMP. I CANT EVEN BELIEVE ITS THE LAST DAY OF COMPUTER CAMP.I LEARNED HOW TO USE ADOBE PHOTOSHOP ITS VERY FUN.I HOPE I COME HERE IN AUGUST."I changed the photo of BowWow by going to adobe photoshop.It was so fun.